Friday, November 4, 2011

kim kadarsian 3


Kim Kardashian is hot to me, but I know a lot of guys who do not think so. She seems to be a really spoiled brat in those reality shows, but I know that the producers can portray people how they want to. Not that I really give a sh*t about her personality that much. Her body is very much worth giving a sh*t about though.

My favorite part about her is how much effort she will go through to get attention. Nude photos, **** flicks, and multiple reality shows. Actually, my favorite part about her is her ass, but that makes me sound insensitive.

Anyone else seen that home movie with Ray-J? It was alright, but it didn't do her many favors. That hole was so big Reggie Bush could run through it! Oh wait....he did, and so does every other guy on "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" that even texts her phone.